As a blogger, I find it hard to switch off sometimes. Everything I see inspires me to try new things, push my boundaries and experiment as much as I can. Which is why it’s no surprise that I have an unhealthy obsession with Pinterest. Weeknights, travel time and sometimes even mealtimes are reserved for Pinning ideas away for a rainy day. Here’s what has inspired recently:
1. One of my favourite style icons, this street style photo of Miroslava Duma tempted me to finally break out a pair of overalls I bought myself this Christmas and pair it with a chunky necklace.
2. Since I’ve been eating healthy the past couple of weeks, I’ve been looking for a way to make the process more enjoyable. This DIY salad in a jar idea ticks both, the health and fun boxes!
3. The Coveteur never ceases to amaze me. This beautiful bookcase was just the push I needed to pick up all the books lying around the house that I haven’t read and dive back into the fascinating world of reading again.
4. Remember this hand I bought at a vintage store? It’s in much need of a little refurbishing and this pin pushed me toward piling it with jewellery I don’t wear anymore.
5. I’ve been wanting to try out the headgear trend but haven’t really gotten around to it. Thanks to this pin, I went straight over to Style Fiesta and bought myself a beautiful piece from their Styldrv x SF collection. Can’t wait to take it out for a spin in a flowy white dress.
See what else is getting my creative juices flowing by following me on Pinterest.
Or tell me what you’ve been inspired by lately in the comments below.[/one_fourth_last]