#TrendAlert Galaxy Prints

[three_fourth]

{ picture credits : skirt, jacket, dress, leggings, dress, skirt }

Sure, cutesy star prints had their shining moment, but this trip round the sun is all about grown up, edgy nebula prints.Easily teleportable through day or night, pair with the season’s sequins, spangles, studs and spikes to ace your initiation into the fashion guild. Bonus points for lightsaber jewellery!Shop the trendΒ here.

Are you galaxy print droid? Share your views on the trend in the comments section!

Anushka xx

1. November 22, 2012 / 12:49 pm

just wow…awesome
    lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

2. November 22, 2012 / 1:52 pm

i love the print, but havent find anything to buy yet πŸ™
    have a lovely day,
    s

3. Anonymous
    November 25, 2012 / 10:39 pm

Hi! πŸ™‚ I’m an Italian marketing student and I’m doing research on the Indian female hair care market.
    I found out on the web you’re a fashion blogger. Your blog is really interesting by the way πŸ™‚

Could you please fill in the questionnaire and, if possible, publish it on your facebook page, your blog, or share it with a couple of friends so that many more women can answer? I need as many answers as possible!
    It’ll take to you just 10 minutes πŸ™‚
    I would really appreciate!
    Many thanks in advance

4. November 29, 2012 / 8:46 pm

love this print too much to explain, mmm..

theistyleblog.blogspot.com

5. December 10, 2012 / 3:36 pm

I love the galaxy pattern and you pictures are really inspiring!! My favourits are the second and the fourth picture!! Want it:)

Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

6. December 14, 2012 / 10:22 am

Love the leggins! Where in Mumbai can we find those though?

7. December 14, 2012 / 7:46 pm

8teen Style Boulevard : Anytime! Keep up the fab work.

theheadtiltblog : Thanks!

Abhi M : Thank you!

Aashka Pandya : Great!

SUGAR LANE : Try looking online at H&M.

8. December 14, 2012 / 7:48 pm

Indian Beauty : It truly is.

Jade : Same here!

Smita : Check the link in the post. (Where it says ‘Shop the trend here’/

Smita : Sure. Thanks

9. December 19, 2012 / 8:28 am

Hi I am one of the best private detectives in Mumbai and I must say that I loved the nebula prints. Like the big bang and the beginning of creation, this is a truly cosmic look and highly unique and original. Inspired by the galaxies and brought down to earth! Gonna look out for these prints the next time I go shopping!

10. January 3, 2013 / 7:29 pm

I freakin’ LUV galactic prints- these shots are so inspiring!

xo/Allison