My Bedroom Tour

My Bedroom Tour [three_fourth]

A creepy wooden hand i found at a used furniture store in Oshiwara is offset perfectly by my YSL ring and gold chains from a craft store.

The coziest companion for a lazy night in, this zebra blanket gives my dog some serious competition!

Won this pair of snake pumps frozen in a block of ice at the Steve Madden party last year. My hands were bleeding by the time i broke them out of there, only to realize they were three sizes too small!

Donna, my dress form, was left behind by an old boss before she moved back to New York.

Dressed in an LBD and black slingbacks with an Nuclear Wintour bob, this Barbie doll was a 21st birthday present from my mom as a fond reminder of my childhood.

Photography : Parizad d

Quite like my closet, my room is an interesting amalgamation of the old and the new, the expensive and the inexpensive.ย Thrift store finds played up with designer trinkets, box clutches jammed between books to save closet space and precious mementos from family and friends adorn every available inch of my living space.

Though it may seem like clutter to the untrained eye, each piece tells a colourful story. Here a few of my favourites :f m

Which is your favourite accent from around your room? Tell me about it in the comments section.

Anushka xx

1. October 8, 2012 / 9:13 am

What a lovely collection of paraphernalia, A! Beautiful. Love your little hand, it’s the bestest thing.

Love, Miffalicious. [www.miffalicious.com]

2. October 8, 2012 / 10:23 am

what will u do of those heels when they are too small for u??
    i have one of my mum’s white kurta as a gift. i always wanted to wear it and she readily gave it to me.
    cheers!
    kunj
    kohllined.blogspot.in

3. October 8, 2012 / 12:51 pm

The zebra print blanket is really pretty ๐Ÿ™‚
    Nice way to incorporate animal prints into your living space !!

4. October 20, 2012 / 4:42 pm

I want to steal those sparkly gold pumps from your mantle ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Sara Singhania
    October 9, 2014 / 2:32 pm

I loved those heels, they are something that can symbolize your style.

• Anushka (www.bombaybubble.com)
      October 25, 2014 / 8:57 am

Aw thank you Sara! I love them, too!