#TrendAlert Oxblood

#TrendAlert Oxblood [three_fourth]

{ picture credits : boots, top, jeans, jeans, shoes, skirt, bag }

Tonset of fall promises not only a new wardrobe, but a whole new meaning to the phrase ‘Drama Queen’. I happen to be channeling mine with the Oxblood trend.

Oxblood, the love child of cherry and chocolate, is fashion’s chosen hue for the chilly months. Apotted from the front row at Alexander Wang, Yigal Azrouë and Peter Som in leather, velvet and lace, it’s safe to assume rich sophistication and understated opulence are the names of the game next season. Smear some on your lips, sling it over your shoulder on a bag or show your legs some love with a pair of skinny jeans.  Or, if you just can’t wait for fall, indulge in some moody glamour by colour blocking oxblood with navies and neutrals on a dull, rainy day.

Are you as in love with the trend as i am? Tell me how you feel in the comments section.

1. September 3, 2012 / 10:47 am

Adore the colour. Recently purchased a pair of wine heels, myself. Loving them!

Love, Miffalicious. [www.miffalicious.com]

2. September 3, 2012 / 1:54 pm

Love child of cherry and chocolate! Ha! That was funny..
    But really this color is just so awesome. Would make anyone feel like royalty!
    I think I’m gonna add a few chiffon pieces into my wardrobe.
    I’m too tame for velvet and leather!

3. Rashmi
    September 3, 2012 / 8:01 pm

I love winters from bringing in such rich hues. Cherry and chocolate make a delicious(pun intended) shade. Looking forward to tan, ultramarine and mustard too.

4. September 3, 2012 / 8:14 pm

I can’t wait to get a jeans in this colour and a lipstick!

5. September 4, 2012 / 6:44 am

This colour is my favorite for fall n never to forget the jewel tones. I am looking for pieces in lace/ leather and a pair of shoes in this tone.

6. September 7, 2012 / 3:30 am

what a sexy color to start the fall…adored all pictures n dose cherry heels are WOW..

7. September 7, 2012 / 3:35 am

Its the perfect color to start the fall…i adored all the trends (y) and those wine heels are WOW,i have been looking for those since ages,cant find them 🙁

8. Margi Sakariya