#OOTD Moongphali Wali

#OOTD Moongphali Wali [three_fourth]

{ dress : mom’s closet, blazer : bought in spain, shoes : random lokhandwala boutique, bag : mahim market, cuff : hill road, belt : bought in dubai, sunglasses : colaba }
Photography : Upasana Jain

Even the fiercest label-sporting glamazon has to admit that sometimes, there is a certain beauty in simplicity. And though I may not be able to apply that to my wardrobe choices, my life is a different affair.

Though it isn’t always apparent through my pictures or the line I’m in, taking a train and running off to Fashion Street, pelting singchana at mushy couples on Valentine’s Day, eating bhutta in the rain or feeding a stray dog are things I cherish most in my downtime.

After all, isn’t life about slowing down, enjoying the simple pleasures this city has to offer and just stopping once in a while to breathe?

I’d love to hear what you think. Talk to me in the comment box.

1. August 26, 2012 / 4:35 pm

Lovely outfit. Love that dress. Your mom is soo chic!
    And who ever takes your pictures, does a really fab job!

Can I get some chana now?

2. August 27, 2012 / 6:33 am

Thats one really creative post anushka. 🙂
    And btw totally dig those shoes.

3. August 27, 2012 / 6:54 am

The bag! where in Mahim market did you find it??!

4. August 27, 2012 / 8:12 am

Eh A! You’re looking gorgeous. There’s a very lovely glow about you, hmm;) Also, adore the dress and it’s colours.

Love, Miffalicious. [www.miffalicious.com]

5. August 27, 2012 / 12:51 pm

love the dress…colours r so fun 🙂

love browsing thru ur blog….do visit mine too….would love it if u cud follow…

hope to hear from u 🙂

lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

lookingoodfeelingfab.blogspot.in

6. August 29, 2012 / 9:05 pm

I agree..life is about slowing down sometimes and enjoying the small things! I absolutely adore the dress!