Warning: Declaration of WPDI_Plugin_Installer_Skin::feedback($string) should be compatible with WP_Upgrader_Skin::feedback($string, ...$args) in /home/mascarae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/classic-editor-addon/vendor/afragen/wp-dependency-installer/wp-dependency-installer.php on line 526
#OOTD The Sleeveless Trench - Mascara Every Saturday

#OOTD The Sleeveless Trench

#OOTD The Sleeveless Trench [three_fourth]

{ jeggings, clutch and bangles : gifts, t-shirt : max, trench and necklaces : colaba, belt and ring : hill road, shoes : catwalk, sunnies : prada minimal baroque }

Nothing exudes polish and femininity quite like a well fitted coat. Sadly, given Bombay’s perennially sunny weather, pounding pavements in your trench isn’t always the most practical option.

Luckily, Phoebe Philo played fairy godmother and whipped up theΒ sleeveless trenchΒ – a Bombay girl’s answer to working utilitarian glamour with ease.

Light as a feather, perfect for the weather and impossibly chic, I’ll be using mine to amp up easy separates and tone down statement shockers for seasons to come.

What’s your favourite all-season transition piece? Share it with me in the comments section.

Photography : Parizad D

1. February 11, 2012 / 9:00 am

You look so chic Anushka πŸ™‚
    The brightness of you’re shoes remind me so much of Louboutins !

2. February 11, 2012 / 9:57 am

Love everything about this outfit!!From the trench to the shoes to the jewellery to the clutch!!!All of it!!
    FD

3. February 11, 2012 / 10:25 am

My favourite post of yours. Very well done! Sleeveless trenches are definitely a favourite this season!

4. February 11, 2012 / 2:22 pm

I’m so gonna get that sleeveless trench coat.Who would’ve thought?
    Love your necklaces too ..so chic!!

5. February 12, 2012 / 5:28 pm

I love the shoes so much!

and new camera?

6. February 12, 2012 / 8:33 pm

I love the trench coats for the instant polish and the versatile usage! And someone really thought outside the box to create the sleeveless ones!! You styled it very well too.
    BTW, love those Missoni-esque shoes!! So pretty.

Style-Delights Blog
    Let’s Twitter Together

7. Cecile
    February 13, 2012 / 3:47 pm

Hello !! Love your pics and of course your style !! Just a question, what’s your lipstick brand ?

Bisous from Paris muah !

8. February 14, 2012 / 4:19 am

love this polished look! and the pics are soooo awesome!

Q: you shoes are amazing…are these in the new collection of catwalk?

9. February 18, 2012 / 7:24 pm

love your style…following you πŸ™‚

10. February 19, 2012 / 5:25 pm

So cute…
    picturebite.com

11. February 20, 2012 / 6:26 am

You look so do lovely!!

Beautiful pictures:) love your shoes!! And yes that trench is so good for a place like Bombay

Great work on the blog and you’ve got yourself a new follower πŸ™‚

Do visit back and I’d be honored if you follow back.

Love
    Sehar

12. February 20, 2012 / 1:30 pm

Anushka, I love your outfit. Your lip color and sunglasses suit you:) I love trench coats too. I have one that is traditional, will soon be wearing on the blog:)

13. February 21, 2012 / 8:39 pm

Love the outfit!! But i’d seriously “kill” for those shoes!!!

14. February 24, 2012 / 9:53 am

Perennial pieces?

Scarves. Knotted to my bag in the summer, tied around my neck in the winter and draped over one shoulder or both in all weather.

I’m not much on sleeveless jackets but the look really suits you. And like everyone else, love the heels!

February 26, 2012 / 5:42 pm

Sunkissed : Thanks so much, sweetie πŸ™‚

Fashion Daily : Aw thankyou!

Kohl-lined : Thanks!

Bryfling : Thanks Oona darling! :-*

Shikha : Thankyou! πŸ™‚

February 26, 2012 / 5:45 pm

Natasha : Thankyou, love. And I agree. A good pair of skinnies are my go-to, too.

Pearl : Thankyou! I really recommend getting one! πŸ™‚

Shreya : Thanks! Nope, new photographer. She’s fantastic! Check out her work by clicking the photography link on the post πŸ™‚

Stylish by Nature : Aw thanks so much!

Style Delights : Good eye πŸ˜‰ And thanks so much for the kind words πŸ™‚

February 26, 2012 / 5:49 pm

Cecile : Thankyou! Well as a self confessed lipstick junkie, I’m not fussy! This particular one is made by a random brand called vov that I bought at a local store.

Jahn n Style : Thankyou, missy! And yes they are!

The Twisted Elegance : Thankyou, ladies. You’re doing a lovely job, too!

Manmeet : Thanks so much! Appreciate it πŸ™‚

Picture : Thanks.

February 26, 2012 / 5:52 pm

Miss Iffa : Aw thanks so much. That means a lot to me.

Sehar Bique : Thankyou so so much for all the kind words. I’m touched πŸ™‚

Eccentric : Thankyou! πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to check it out.

Anu : Woo! I’m scared! Haha kidding! Thankyou! πŸ™‚

Maria : Thankyou very much πŸ™‚

February 26, 2012 / 5:53 pm

IdeaSmith : Agree! Clearly you have great taste! πŸ™‚ And thanks so much for the kind words.

20. February 27, 2012 / 12:29 pm

Hey, Anushka. I stumbled upon your blog recently and I’m in love! I love your style and how you carry yourself. Going through your blog I fell in love with high-waisted skirts. You look lovely and adorable in all your posts. Now I’ve also been inspired to go and shop from Hill Road and Colaba. Here’s another admirer and follower you’ve got:) Would be looking forward to read more of your posts:D

Much love,
    Juhi.

P.S. Prada should make you the face of their Baroque Sunglasses;)

21. March 1, 2012 / 1:30 pm

I don’t know how i never came across your blog! Following you sweets :D. Btw you are attending the event on saturday right? See you there!

22. Anonymous
    March 1, 2012 / 4:59 pm

The trench and the belt combo looks so good! you do some really amazing street shopping!

23. Ayushi
    March 8, 2012 / 7:40 am

love the necklaces!

24. March 20, 2012 / 11:19 pm

the last pic is my favorite. the composition is just perfect. i love your emsemble especially your shoes. x

25. Anonymous
    April 9, 2012 / 1:44 pm

ooh the trenchcoat!

26. April 14, 2012 / 10:56 am

Just fall in love with these lovely shoes…………

Mishka

27. May 13, 2012 / 8:04 pm

Lovely belt and shoes!!

XOXO

And photograph location is superb too!

May 28, 2012 / 7:29 am

Juhi : Thankyou so so much! High waist skirts are totally worth investing in! Go for it πŸ™‚ And The Prada thing? Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me! πŸ˜€

Karishma : Oops! Guess I missed it! But thankyou! πŸ™‚

Anonymous : Thankyou, kind mystery person! πŸ™‚

Ayushi : Why, thankyou πŸ™‚

Paper Moon : Thanks! I love it, too!

May 28, 2012 / 7:30 am

MirandaInsideScoop : Thanks so much!

Mishka : Thankyou and thankyou again!

Shubhi : Thanks a lot πŸ™‚