#OOTD Jewel Tone Colour Block

#OOTD Jewel Tone Colour Block [three_fourth]

{ skirt : vintage, blazer : bought in spain, tank : bought in london, shoes : bought in london, bag : hill road, necklace : hill road, ring : hill road, sunnies : prada minimal baroque }

Shopping may be my raison d’être, but when it comes down to buying someone else a gift, I’m stumped. Most times I manage to get away with a bottle of wine or a box of chocolate covered strawberries, but December demands gifts of a more personal nature.

To be honest, though, there’s nothing as joyous as watching someone you love tear the wrapping open to reveal the most perfect gift inside. And just so you don’t get stuck in a handbag / tie / trinket rut like me, I’ve tied up with Spring Break to make sure that one winner gets 50% off on any purchase at their store!

All you have to do is, ‘Like’ Bombay Bubble and Spring Break on Facebook and leave me a blog comment telling me what you’d like to give your best friend for Christmas!

This is the last giveaway of the year and I’m excited to hear your replies! Start commenting, ladies!

1. December 21, 2011 / 2:49 pm

LOOOVE ur skirt and the colors mix!
    kisses from Spain,
    S

2. Tanvi
    December 21, 2011 / 6:12 pm

Love this outfit ‘Nush!!!!

♡ from © tanvii.com

3. December 22, 2011 / 5:08 pm

I’d like to give my Best Friend a goofy ugly Christmas sweater with probably a reindeer on it 🙂

4. December 23, 2011 / 11:53 am

I’d like to gift her a big recipe book which I hope will encourage her to learn cooking since she plans on getting married soon 😀

5. December 24, 2011 / 1:53 pm

I’d love to gift my bestie a trip Las Vegas coz I know she’ll love it! 🙂

6. January 10, 2012 / 10:16 pm

love those studded shoes 🙂

7. December 11, 2012 / 6:34 am

I’d gift my best friend an uber cool side sling bag. Knowing that she is an architect who is on site most of the time and that she’d rather attend to the finishes of the walls than keep shifting handbags from one hand to the other, I think she would love it!
    <3 Prada Minimal Baroque and so glad I have them ;-)