#OOTD How I Styled a White Shirt This Summer

#OOTD How I Styled a White Shirt This Summer [three_fourth]

{ white shirt : zovi, neon striped shirt : fashion street, shorts : custom made, bag : baggit, scarf : colaba, shoes : aldo, ring : gift from shanaya, belt : gift from mom, necklace : gift from mom, bangles : hill road, sunnies : prada minimal baroque }

As if a girl’s life wasn’t complicated enough, ‘kissing a lot of frogs before you find your prince’ doesn’t apply to just boys anymore!Β I kid you not, after years of searching for the quintessential white shirt (and a lot of moolah down the tubes!) my prayers were answered atΒ ZoviΒ – a men’s shopping portal.Β Classic without being boring, this baby isn’t only the perfect fit and length but is made of fine Egyptian cotton and got here just before my first day of work.Now that that’s out of the way, bring on the frogs!

What are your wardrobe staples? Tell me about them in the comments section.Bisou bisou,

1. Nirmolak kang
    November 15, 2011 / 9:48 pm

I have been on the lookout for that perfect white shirt for the longest time too!!!!
    I’m so glad you found yours!!
    I hope I find my white cotton frog soon!!!

2. November 16, 2011 / 3:27 am

I am yet to find the perfect LBD. I have a couple of them, but not the PERFECT one :(…still looking!

Love your outfit.. Super Smart!!

3. November 17, 2011 / 3:45 pm

Ha ha, men’s shirts tend to always fit better especially on women! Love what you did with it. Working those prada’s again!

XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

4. November 18, 2011 / 6:32 pm

U look so cute hun, and that green bag is so pretty!!!:)
    p.s. In order to celebrate its first b-day I’m having a giveaway on my blog- Glam Chameleon Jewelry necklace. Check it out, maybe u’ll like it!!;)
    kisses
    Jelena (glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com)

November 21, 2011 / 7:46 pm

Nirmolak : Aww! Haha! White cotton frog = too cute!

Jahn : Good luck! Hope you find it soon! My advice? Look in a place you wouldn’t normally! πŸ˜‰

The Jaipur Diaries : So sweet! Thankyou!

SJ : Thanks! πŸ™‚

November 21, 2011 / 7:47 pm

YvonnaLivianna : Totally agree! Thanks! πŸ™‚

Glam Chameleon : Thankyou! πŸ™‚ Will def check it out!

Rainbow Coverse Shoes: Haha thanks! πŸ˜€

7. Anonymous
    November 23, 2011 / 12:03 pm

im sorry you look like the traffic police with neon guards on! i mean seriously promoting zovi at the risk of your rep…JOKES

8. Anjali Shukla
    November 23, 2011 / 12:42 pm

Lookin great girl! Really lovin your blog! Some great advice here. And may suggest something? Watch this – http://www.youtube.com/user/PantaloonsFashion

It’s not spam. It’s for a good cause, donating your old clothes. Anyone can do it, so please spread the word!

November 23, 2011 / 9:44 pm

Anonymous : I agree about the traffic cop thing! Lol!!! Good observation! As for promoting Zovi…i did it cos I genuinely believe in the fit of the shirt. I’m sure nobody here will grudge me that..its an honest opinion. Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment πŸ™‚

Anjali : Thankyou so much! πŸ™‚ Will def look into it. Sounds good!

10. November 24, 2011 / 1:31 pm

I love everything!
    Happy Thanksgiving! Even if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, wishing you joy, happiness & health!

Xo

December 3, 2011 / 12:41 pm

Evoluer : Thanks so much! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

12. December 12, 2011 / 1:13 pm

love the neon striped skirt!!

I really like your blog, I follow you πŸ˜€
    … maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back πŸ˜‰
    Kisses!