#OOTD Bottled Bohemia

#OOTD Bottled Bohemia [three_fourth]

{ skirt : hill road, t-shirt : fashion street, jacket : bought in london, shoes : random boutique, bag : bought in london, necklace : gift from naaz, embellished bangles : accessorize, turquoise bangle : colaba, watch : crawford market, sunnies : prada minimal baroque }

Aconstant blur of people and lights, Bombay is an insomniac. Ever bustling, the city knows no pause button but is fueled by it’s own dynamic energy. A concrete jungle where only the fittest contenders survive, it’s where dreams are constructed and demolished every hour of the day. Sometimes, when I start to feel like a gerbil on a wheel, I escape not to a spa, but to the sea and the stores. And as thrilling as retail therapy may be for a girl, there’s nothing quite as refreshing as the wind in my hair, the salt on my lips and the lashing of the tide against the rocks.

I couldn’t think of a more perfect outfit for my afternoon by the shore – a bright, billowy maxi that flutters in the breeze with cool hints of turqoise that symbolize the quiet calm of the Arabian Sea. Neptune, i hope i did you proud.

How do you relax at the end of a stressful week? Tell me all about it in the comments section!

1. October 28, 2011 / 4:38 pm

I absolutely heart that red skirt. And those introductory lines about the city, couldn’t be more true.

2. October 28, 2011 / 5:11 pm

omg! I a in love with you and what you wear! <3

3. Kori Donahue
    October 28, 2011 / 6:57 pm

You look lovely honey! Your post would be great for my linkup today for Fashion Friday. If you want to link up and get some traffic and new followers, just edit your post, add the button from my linkup and link back to me, then republish post! That’s it! Hope you can be a part of it. Have a great weekend honey! Kori xoxo

4. October 29, 2011 / 5:29 pm

Love the skirt,so so beautiful! πŸ™‚

5. November 1, 2011 / 3:32 pm

Saw u on UTV Style police..damn ! I loved ur style picks..d neckpiece ws soo pretty..n wt an innovation wid d scarf ! wow ! Congratz ! πŸ™‚

6. Anonymous
    November 2, 2011 / 10:55 am

I think you meant you like to escape to sea and the shore, not the storesΒ° maybe you can escape retail therapy but it never escapes youΒ° x

7. November 9, 2011 / 9:02 pm

LOVE the tee shirt! cant believe its from fashion street!

8. November 9, 2011 / 9:03 pm

LOVE the top! Can’t belive its from fashion street!

9. November 10, 2011 / 1:05 am

such a beautiful location, if I had a beach nearby I would be doing the same πŸ™‚ gorgeous look!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

10. November 11, 2011 / 3:53 pm

You look amazing, and I love the set up of the bags and shoes. Saw your Prada’s on Tanvi’s blog amazing!

XX!
    YvonnaLivianna
    YvonnaLivianna.blogspot.com

November 11, 2011 / 10:06 pm

Meher : It’s actually orange but thanks so much! πŸ™‚

Lucy_forever : Aww thanks that is so sweet! πŸ˜€

Kori Donahue : Thankyou! Will def check it out!

Vintage Obsession : Thanks! πŸ˜€

Giasaysthat : Thanks lovie! πŸ™‚

November 11, 2011 / 10:10 pm

Meghavarshini : Really? What a coincidence πŸ™‚

Mia’s Little Corner : Thankyou very much! πŸ™‚

z33r : Oh you did? I was hoping nobody saw that! So embarrassing haha! Thankyou so much for the kind words though!

Anonymous : I agree. Retail therapy and I can never escape each other! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜›

IcingOnTop : Thanks, love! Yeah it was one of those rare finds! πŸ˜€

November 11, 2011 / 10:12 pm

Nina : Thankyou! πŸ™‚

Bows, Hearts and Everything Cute : Thanks so much! πŸ™‚

YvonnaLivianna : Aw thanks so much! πŸ˜€

14. November 13, 2011 / 2:05 am

Anushka, you look so pretty! Love the skirt and shoes but most of all that bandhani that’s sitting on the beach with your accessories is out of this world! Is that a saari or dupatta?

Came here from HHC.

November 15, 2011 / 10:54 am

Kanan : Aw thanks so much! I actually have no idea what it is! I was near a fishing village and it was on the ground along with all those baskets! πŸ™‚