My Prada Minimal Baroque Obsession

My Prada Minimal Baroque Obsession [three_fourth]

{ all images : prada }

guess what? this is my fourth attempt at writing this post. why? beacuse somehow, i just can’t seem to find the right words to describe how truly, madly, deeply, CRAZILY in love i am with these prada minimal baroque sunglasses!
i know i know, i just mixed savage garden with beyonce to create the worst description of feelings ever, but i can’t help myself! and can you blame me?

please excuse me while i find something appropriate to drool in.

anybody know where i can order these online (shipping to india) or where they might be available in bombay? i need to get my hands on em, stat!

1. June 4, 2011 / 6:04 pm

I have been eying them ever since my eyes first fell on them!

2. June 4, 2011 / 7:26 pm

I WANT them! Come to Delhi, there are so many places you’d get em 🙂

Love
    hhttp://labelpurple.blogspot.com

3. June 5, 2011 / 7:20 pm

Shake-a-doo !! droolworthy !!

4. June 5, 2011 / 9:56 pm

*sniggers*
    It happens, sometimes you just cant stop slavering over your latest crush (glares in your case) *wink*

5. Angel Garcia
    June 6, 2011 / 3:53 am

I am drooling over them! I have been obsessing over them since they were shown at Prada… I want a pair..

All the best, Angel

June 12, 2011 / 6:11 am

A Lot Like Fashion : Haha! 🙂

Styledrive : I can imagine! 😛 🙂

Kiritika m1 : REALLY? Where?! Don’t tempt me!

Tikkitiboo + Ahka Vintage : Haha thankyou! 😀