Warning: Declaration of WPDI_Plugin_Installer_Skin::feedback($string) should be compatible with WP_Upgrader_Skin::feedback($string, ...$args) in /home/mascarae/public_html/wp-content/plugins/classic-editor-addon/vendor/afragen/wp-dependency-installer/wp-dependency-installer.php on line 526
Summer 2011 Beauty Loot - Mascara Every Saturday

Summer 2011 Beauty Loot

Summer 2011 Beauty Loot [three_fourth]

fresh and hand picked, there’s nothing as delicious as summer’s beauty buys! here are the ‘heroes’ taking me through the season :

(1) colorbar’s ‘velvet matte’ lipsticks : these babies wear smooth and don’t dry your lips out even though they’re matte. my favourite shades are ‘addictive magenta’ (and it really is!) and ‘hot hot hot’ – a fiery shade of orangey-red!

(2) e.l.f’s ‘healthy glow’ bronzer : the smooth, shimmery texture gives your skin an irresistible sun kissed glow!

(3) bath and body works ‘passionfruit’ body splash : need i say more? juicy, fun and fresh! i keep a miniature version in my bag for a quick spritz when i’m out in the sun.

(4) clean and clear ‘oil absorption sheets’ : the ultimate ‘sticky situation’ solution! it keeps oily skin at bay and leaves you looking clean and shine-free.

(5) lotus herbals ‘uv screen matte gel’ : the best sunblock i’ve ever used. period. keeps your skin matte (and protected from the sun!) for hours!

what are your favourite summer beauty products? share them with me in the comments section!

1. Tanvi
    April 23, 2011 / 10:17 pm

i need those oil absorbing sheets!! 🙂

♡ from © tanvii.com

2. April 26, 2011 / 4:41 pm

i cant do witout kara skin wipes. they come for all skin types & smell sooo damn good in the sticky summer afternoons!

You have put together really hot items for summer. cant wait to try that magneta lipstick 🙂

3. April 28, 2011 / 11:10 am

Rocking picks! Just by looking at it i feel fresh!

May 1, 2011 / 10:10 am

Aditi : Anytime! 🙂 You should, it’s amazing!

Tanvi : I do too! Can’t live without em!

Streak Hue Fall : Great lips think alike! 😛

Raey : Oh I love the blue ones! They smell so good! Thanks! 🙂 Glad you liked my picks!

Crimsonruzha : Aw thankyou! 🙂

5. May 1, 2011 / 12:35 pm

Anushka,where can i find those oil absorbing sheets in Mumbai? 🙂
    Couldn’t find them anywhere here

May 1, 2011 / 8:21 pm

Giasaysthat : They used to keep them at this store near where I live and another store at Breach Candy, but I think I bought the last few and now they’re sold out! 🙁 Try ordering them online or ask someoons who’s travelling to buy them for you. Sorry 🙁

7. Karishma
    May 4, 2011 / 1:20 pm

Hello! I was wondering where you buy the body splash from. 🙂

May 5, 2011 / 5:27 am

Karishma : You can buy the body splash from Beautiful at Khar.