#OOTD Back On Campus

#OOTD Back On Campus

.[three_fourth]

Β

[/three_fourth] [one_fourth_last] hey everyone! sorry i’ve been mia for the last few days! i wish i could say i’ve been having heaps of fun and going to the hottest parties, but the truth is, i’ve been catchingΒ  up with work, playing scrabble and watching movies with my old friend, baskin robbins. snore!
to prove my point, here are some pictures of me at my college. i visited today to pick up a few things. while we were students, my friends and i always complained about the conservative dress code – no shorts, skirts, dresses or anything sans sleeves!
as horrifying as it was back then, with no restrictions on you in the real world, i thought it would be fun to go back to a little structure. so here i am, ladies and gents! full marks for sticking to the dress code? I think so!

{ wet look leggings : h&m, t-shirt : primark, vest : borrowed from mom, brogues : new look, bag : globus, ring : hill road, necklace : hill road }
where you a goodie-two-shoes or a badass in college? share with me in the comments section!

1. February 21, 2011 / 9:48 pm

love this outfit brogues are super cool and the bag is amazing the colour is divine and you have possibly the nicest hair i’ve ever seen πŸ™‚

2. February 21, 2011 / 10:14 pm

I do not know which one I was – I was myself for sure!!! Love the color of your bag πŸ™‚

3. February 22, 2011 / 5:10 am

Marella : Thankyou!

Dora : Thanks so much! πŸ™‚

Fuyume : I always wished somebody would say that to me! Thankyou for making my day! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

Tanvii : That’s the best thing to be! Merci! πŸ™‚

4. February 22, 2011 / 1:26 pm

Anushka! Your shoes. πŸ™
    I’ve been dreaming of black brogues all day and there I visit your blog to see the perfect ones staring at me. Sigh!
    Love the outfit, overall. =)

purple-peeptoes.blogspot.com

5. February 22, 2011 / 1:57 pm

Karishma : Really?! Aw I hate it when that happens! Sorry! Thanks though! <3

6. February 22, 2011 / 8:13 pm

this is definitely a great way to abide by a dress code. love it! btw your bag is awesome!

7. February 22, 2011 / 11:54 pm

love your bag and the ring πŸ™‚
    i think dress-codes in schools/colleges are very important… unfortunately, i was free to wear whatever i like, so at some point it came down to a sequined green top and sequined grey leggings at the tender age of 7… when my teacher finally drew the line and said i had to wear the ‘unofficial’ uniform πŸ™‚ !

8. I was the goodie one.. perhaps a very shy reserved one.. who people take as a good one.. but trust me this shy one had a lot going in her mind.. lol, miss those days…
    anyhoo… I am so in love with this bag! And I cannot believe you got it from globus! I would never find stuff like that there.. you have got the EYE.. πŸ˜›
    and brogues.. I am a die hard brogue fan… have all types… all colors.. of them.. Just love them.. and I have one exactly like the one you are wearing. :))
    You look amazing as always…

XX

9. February 23, 2011 / 4:38 pm

Scala : Thankyou! πŸ™‚

Masoom : Thanks so much! Lol! Love the excitement! πŸ˜€

Meg.Meh.P : Thanks so much for the kind words!! πŸ™‚ I love brogues too! πŸ™‚

10. February 26, 2011 / 9:19 am

these r such a cool assembly!

11. February 26, 2011 / 5:57 pm

Sanjukta : Thankyou! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

12. February 26, 2011 / 5:58 pm

Mademoiselle Antonova : Thankyou!! Haha that is such a cute story! πŸ™‚

13. February 27, 2011 / 6:07 am

Your bag is way awesome!
    I come from a conservative school too, we can’t wear shorts or tank tops, but I love it there and there are plenty of ways to be modest and fashionable!

Janet
    wichitaskyline.tumblr.com

14. February 27, 2011 / 6:43 am

Janet : Thanks! I totally agree! πŸ™‚

15. February 28, 2011 / 9:24 pm

Style Worthwhile : Thanks! πŸ™‚

Alexandra : So glad u like em!

Stephaniejoellelouise : Aww thanks!

16. March 3, 2011 / 4:59 pm

I love my black brogues!!!!!!!!!

17. March 3, 2011 / 10:58 pm