#OOTD Stupid Cupid

#OOTD Stupid Cupid [three_fourth]

Β

{ skirt : hill road, top : hill road, ankle boots : random store, clutch : vintage, sunnies : primark, scarf : aldo, brooch : gift }

happy valentine’s day, everyone!

know what i love most about today? walking down the road and seeing the clichΓ©d boy in the pink shirt giving the clichΓ©d girl in the red dress the clichΓ©d single red rose and pink teddy bear (who told guys we love pink teddy bears, anyway?!)

i was too busy with work to make plans for v-day. but i did manage to get an outfit post in, sans love hearts oozing out of every pleat and ruffle!

the last picture was another outfit i considered wearing, but decided against.

{ jeans : gift from aunt, top : topshop, shoes : sole to soul, scarf : aldo, necklace : gift from sharmeen, blazer : vintage, brooch : gift, pearls : colaba, perfume and lotion : vera wang ‘princess’, lipgloss : maybelline shinylicious }

what plans do you have for tonight? and more importantly, what are you wearing?
share it with me in the comments section!

1. February 14, 2011 / 2:52 pm

Aw this is so cute! The stripy shirt and floral skirt go perfectly together. Love the lolita sunglasses too πŸ˜‰
    This might just be my favourite look of yours

2. February 14, 2011 / 2:58 pm

Amazing!Love your style!
    Cute glasses!
    New follower.
    If you want,follow me too.
    Kiss.

3. February 14, 2011 / 3:28 pm

i don’t have any special plans either…but i can’t believe you actually saw that scene! that is too funny πŸ™‚
    i love this outfit!!! i like the pattern mixing, and the shoes are great!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

4. February 14, 2011 / 4:07 pm

Summer : Aww thanks! Glad u like it! Though the skirt is actually a cherry print! πŸ™‚

Ariana : Thanks so much! I’d love to follow you! πŸ™‚

Leigh : Haha I’m totally serious! In fact, the guy was on his knees! I had to bite my lip to keep from giggling! πŸ˜› Thanks for the compliment! πŸ™‚

5. Farozan
    February 14, 2011 / 6:56 pm

nouka!! I’d like to see a post about the style basics that Tim Gunn keeps going on about.. Can’t find a nice black skirt. Help!

6. February 14, 2011 / 9:39 pm

What an adorable skirt. Love the print mixing!!! I had no plans. Not big on V day! πŸ™‚ But a little bit of chocolates never hurt!

7. February 15, 2011 / 12:59 am

Stripes and floral go really well together.
    I have the same top .I loved that skirt !

8. February 15, 2011 / 3:20 am

love ur skirt and shoes :)…awesome look!!

9. February 15, 2011 / 6:25 am

Tanvii : Thankyou! Amen to that!! πŸ˜€ Chocolates zindabad! πŸ˜€

Giasaysthat : It’s actually a cherry print. Thanks! Glad u liked it!

Jahn : Thanks luv! πŸ™‚

10. February 15, 2011 / 7:19 am

The skirt & glasses are so very cute! Spent my V day watching a movie with friend & shopping!! Couldn’t be any be better. Hope you too had a lovely day!

11. February 15, 2011 / 7:45 am

Raey : Aww thankyou! That sounds like a lovely Valentine’s day! πŸ™‚

12. February 15, 2011 / 8:28 am

sartorial Diary : Thankyou! πŸ™‚

13. February 15, 2011 / 12:38 pm

Girrrl, you are absolutely an opposite to cliche!!! Great and very original outfit πŸ™‚

14. February 15, 2011 / 3:41 pm

Peach vs Booze : I’m touched! Thank you so much for the heart warming words! πŸ™‚

15. February 15, 2011 / 3:46 pm

Farozan : Sorry for the late reply! A black shirt isn’t actually one of Tim Gunn’s basics (he suggests white), but it’s a great basic to have anyway. I can’t seem to find a nice white shirt, so perhaps we should go shirt shopping, pronto? I’ll call u! x

16. February 15, 2011 / 9:19 pm

Amazing outfit!

Your blog is so cool and so inspiring! Following! Follow back? <3

17. February 16, 2011 / 4:59 am

heyya, luv these outfit on you, so originally refreshing!! keep ’em coming =D

18. February 16, 2011 / 10:13 pm

Marella : Thanks so much! I’d love to. Leave me a link.

Herpinklace : Thankyou! πŸ™‚ I will! πŸ˜€

19. February 28, 2011 / 7:52 pm

this red outfit is really cute! what or who inspired you to put these pieces together?

20. February 28, 2011 / 9:26 pm

Stephaniejoellelouise : Thanks! Well, nothing really! I was just sure I wanted to wear it with something other than traditional red or black! πŸ™‚