#OOTD A Mount Mary Fair Fashion Find

#OOTD A Mount Mary Fair Fashion Find [three_fourth]

[/three_fourth] [one_fourth_last] who buys a swimsuit in the middle of winter? well, apparently i do. that’s just the kind of erratic shopper i am. i never have a list, mix old with new, expensive with cheap and shop in the most unusual places!

take this vintage polka dot blouse for instance. i bought this at the bandra fair! for those who have no idea what that is, let me tell you that it’s probably the least chic annual fair in the whole world! i think i made the look work, though. or at least i hope i did!

{ jeans : random bandra store, lace top : thrift, polka dot top : vintage, bag : chanel, headband : eternia, sunnies : gift, shoes : random london boutique }

have you ever bought anything from a really unusual place? tell me about it in the comments section!

1. December 29, 2010 / 5:06 am

you totally rocked the look Anushka 🙂
    yeah, i bought a pair of black woolen gloves that had skeleton-hand designs on them, from a street shop…haha
    I’ve been wanting to buy this plain shiffon very loose dress (very unlike me)…something is holding me back…i guess i will buy it anyway 🙂

December 29, 2010 / 9:07 am

Jahn: Thanks! :)THOSE GLOVES SOUND SO COOL! I want to see pictures! Chiffon is beautiful…you should totally go for it!

3. January 7, 2011 / 8:24 pm

love that studded pump! I find lots of cool deals from the swapmeet! 🙂

January 7, 2011 / 9:15 pm

Pipaya Moments: Thankyou! 🙂 What’s the swapmeet, exactly? I’m a little confused!

5. Naomi
    March 3, 2011 / 7:58 am

Like how u made dat top so current! Wish ud picked a bright or a nude solid colored pair of pumps tho. Cuz d polka dots on d blouse n d studs on the heels look a lil too matchy matchy….
    I Love love love altering old clothes!! It gives me a super thrill!

March 3, 2011 / 10:38 am